Become a guestblogger
We welcome guestbloggers to contribute to our blog and participate in the discussions.
The following guidelines for a blog entry must be met:
– Subject matter: You must blog about a subject related to (audio)visual LGBTQ culture, but we are open to every perspective on the subject matter. We ask that you include at least one picture/gif/video to illustrate your points.
– Language: You can write in Danish or English.
– Introduction: The blog entry must include an introductory paragraph which will be shown on the front page.
– The videos: Remember to provide links to the mentioned videos so we can include them.
– Tags: We will assign keywords/tags to your entry, but you may also suggest some.
– Bibliography: You must write 3 lines bibliographic information about yourself so our readers know your background. You can also include a link for your website or your mail address if you wish to.
– A photo of yourself: For the bibliography you are welcome to include a photo of yourself.
You are most welcome to contact us with your ideas before sending us a contribution. A contribution or inquiry can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “MIX blog”.
We will proof-read and layout your contribution and return to you with a confirmation of approval and a publishing date. When your entry is posted on the blog we’ll send you a reminder e-mail and we encourage you to visit your blog entry regularly to respond to discussion.